Monday, October 25, 2010

Food in Jars

I'm very excited about my newest food blog discovery: Food in Jars. Check the site out. Most of her recipes involve canning in one way or another. They are all quite creative and offer great inspiration. This is an especially timely discovery, since we have just started to discuss and plan the crafty holiday gifts that we will prepare this year. If you're a loved one and reading this, I just might have given you a hint regarding what you can expect to receive in December. Just maybe. But you'll have to wait and see to be sure.

2 comments:

  1. I love that blog! She has excellent recipes and all of the information is spot on accurate for technique and safety. I think you will very much enjoy Food in Jars.

    If you are looking for holiday ideas, you might also want to check out my canning and preserving blog over at www.GrowingAGreenerWorld.com (A eco-friendly garden show on PBS) I just posted on how to make homemade liqueurs - an excellent holiday gift idea. Go here:
    http://www.growingagreenerworld.com/preserving-fruit-flavors-in-alcohol-homemade-liqueurs/

    I think you will like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, great, thanks! I will definitely check it out.

    ReplyDelete